HANG Drying rack
Large amounts of cannabis plants or stems can be dried using a Hang Drying Rack whether in existing or new drying rooms.
The main and most important difference between drying cannabis in traditional or in our improved drying racks is that using our innovative techniques, the air is sucked top-down through the plants or stems, in a controlled manner.
Hang Drying Racks
They have adjustable racks. That means they can be used for both smaller stems and whole plants.
It is used for drying cannabis buds for medical & recreational purposes.
Hang Drying-Rack filled with stems
Overview of a drying room filled with hang drying-racks
Hang sandwich build up
How is the Hang Drying Rack filled?
- 3 filters are placed at the bottom of the hang drying rack.
- Above the filters the plants or stems are hung on the adjustable racks.
- 3 filters are placed above the plants or stems.
Empty Hang Drying-Rack
Transparent view of one half of the Hang Drying-Rack
Components of a full Hang Drying Rack
A: 3 adjustable racks
B: 6 HEPA-filters
C: 6 filter pads
D: 3 ventilators
E: Closeable slide
F: Closeable valve
G: 4 swivel wheels with brakes
H: ABC software on a tablet
Size of the Hang Drying Rack: L 1914x W 800x H 1845mm (L 75,4 x W 31,5 x H 72,6 “)
Transparent view of a drying room filled with hang drying-racks
Hang Drying Racks – Details of how it works:
- The 4 ventilators (D) suck the process air (1) through a row of hang drying racks.
- The process air (1) goes through the filters (B&C) and the Cannabis (A) where it dries the cannabis by adsorbing moisture.
- A part of the wet process air (2) goes through the tubes (E), towards the drying unit (F).
- In the drying unit (F) water is adsorbed from the air and the temperature of the air rises.
- This warm and dried air (3) mixes with the circulating process air (4).
- The mixed air is at the desired temperature and humidity again and enters the hang drying racks (1).
ABC-processor for the hang drying racks:
- You can control the quantity of the airflow for each and every drying rack individually; if there is more humidity that means more airflow is needed.
- There are two sensors for measuring temperature and relative humidity. The first measures the ingoing, and the second measures the outgoing air.
Note: Hang Drying Racks are designed so that they can be used in new drying rooms as well as in existing ones. It is possible to implement the ABC-processor in an existing drying room.
An ABC controller page of a hang drying-rack