HEPA FILTERS AND FILTER PAD
A HEPA (nano) filter and a filter pad are two types of filters that Cannabis-Drying.com uses in addition to get the best clean air conditions and to remove all the risks: bacteria, mold, etc.
The HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air ) filters are made of micro-glass fiber sheets, meeting the highest U.S. and European standards. Specific clean areas in hospitals, pharmaceutical, nuclear and microelectronics industries already use them. Therefore, they are ideal for recreational and medical cannabis. They can filter:
- Exhaust gasses
The HEPA filters properties:
The H13 HEPA Filter of Cannabis-Drying.com filter particulate matter of less than 1 micron = 1μ= 0.001mm to 99.95%.
- Consumes small amounts of energy, thanks to smart folding methods.
- High and constant performance.
- Large filter area.
- Since the pharmaceutical industry, the micro-electronics industry and specific clean areas in hospitals already use these, there are no doubts in the quality of them.
- Filtering category H13, filtering ePM1 99.95%.
- Filtering category ePM1 according to the world standard (ISO 16890 ).
- Filters particles of 0,3 ≤ x ≤ 1.
- Strong extruded aluminum frame.
- Size of the frame: 600x800x45 mm (23.5 x 31 x 1.8”).
Filters all air before it reaches the cannabis and when the air leaves the cannabis. This ensures the cannabis remains in a clean room environment.
Each Sandwich unit has two layers of it. Both of them are directly above each HEPA filter layer (one at the bottom & one on top).
How do we use it?
At the bottom, it collects any trichomes that fall off the cannabis buds during the drying and curing process.
On top, it protects the HEPA filter under it from dust.